Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks!

I've been lurking around here for nigh on a year waiting for my lease to expire so that I could join the ST club. I'm not a very patient person normally, so it has been wonderful having a wealth of knowledge and comedy to keep me occupied. I thank you all very much for that and hope I can contribute back to it.

I believe the rule is pics or it didn't happen, so here is the 2016 ST3 (already with her winter shoes on). Pardon the quality, I'm not much of a photographer.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
congrats, i almost joined the Kona Blue club, but just couldn't make my self like it enough vs the Performance Blue, so I went with Race Red. I'll always kinda regret it :D

Didn't you get hit with a bunch of snow today?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Looks good and welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

I live around the cities, so we only got a bit of snow and not much of it stuck. Looks like there might be more coming this week though, so I'll finally be able to test out the winter tires properly.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks!

I live around the cities, so we only got a bit of snow and not much of it stuck. Looks like there might be more coming this week though, so I'll finally be able to test out the winter tires properly.
I just put my winters on today, supposed to be the first upstate NY snowfall this weekend. I live in Watertown so North of Syracuse in the Lake Effect snow belt. Nothing like 50 MPH in 3rd and flooring it and seeing the ESC light flash. Lol! Summer tires are so much stickier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts