61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Ordered a set of frames and a hoodie :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thank you for the order! You will receive the frames in a few days and the hoodie in about a week (Built to order they are).

John
Sounds good, sir. Thanks for the awesome products.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Thanks again for the great FocusST.org license plate frames!!

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Bump for a great guy and vendor. I've had the pleasure of meeting John. He is awesome and a valuable member of the community!

These license plate frames look great!

FullSizeRender (50).jpg

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Been looking for a plate frame since I put plates on my '15 ST3... Ordered up a set of spiffy FocusST.org frames tonite! Glad I found this thread and can't wait to represent!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the frames, John ! They're really cool. Someone must've been really admiring the frame on the back of my car, other than me, because he/she decided to take it off my car sometime last night :mad:.

Luckily, I still have the other one for backup !

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Thanks for the frames, John ! They're really cool. Someone must've been really admiring the frame on the back of my car, other than me, because he/she decided to take it off my car sometime last night :mad:.

Luckily, I still have the other one for backup !
I'm not sure if I should be proud or torqued about this. The FST.org frames are sharp but stealing them come on! Must have been a Veloster owner that wished they bought a Focus ST instead.

John

61 - 73 of 73 Posts