Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should point out the $9.95 pricing includes shipping within the USA. Shipping outside the USA is available at an additional price.

John

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'll split with someone as michigan only requires one each pays 5 pm me and let me know

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
"I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty!"

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any dyno runs with this yet?
After replacing the previous metal Laguna Seca plate frame with the new composite FocusST.org frame the butt dyno tells me I have reduced the 0-60 times dramatically with the weight reduction. Also turn in when entering freeway on ramps is much crisper now with the weight savings.

Since every car responds differently to mods we can not guarantee everyone (or anyone) will see the same performance gains when installing FocusST.org plate frames. One thing is certain these frames will make make your FocusST look better!

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why sold in pairs?
Economically a single frame doesn't pencil out very well. I'd need to charge $8 for a single frame to cover product cost, packing, postage and so on. Seems like a no brainer (a greater value for the forum members) in offering two frames for $10. Put the second frame on your GF's car, the food truck that shows up at work, neighborhood cop car or use it for garage art.

John

1 - 20 of 73 Posts