Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How far out do their bolt on arches extent the body on either side? I ask because I need to have an idea how much wider the new wheels will have to be when I get them.

Registered
Wheels used on the trackster (from what I was told by 1552) 9.5" with 0 offset.

Im doing their kit this summer, super stoked.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, me too. I can't wait to get my hands on my new Forgestar F14s! Would that width work with 19in wheels?

Registered
Hey everyone, I am an intern at fifteen52 and just recently finished having the flares installed on my car. So on both my car and the TrackSTer we are running 18x9.5 et 5. et 0 is possible but will give you some poke. Tire wise I'm running 265x35x18. When it comes to 19" wheels it is possible but you wouldn't be able to run as aggressive as a tire setup plus you will need a decent amount of camber. We typically tell people 19" is more of a stance look.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting. I always thought the Stance TrackSTer ran 19s. That and the Gulf ST were the reasons why I was opting for the 19 in the first place. The Stance still looks great with its 18s. I also understand that the 18s will give me a much more smoother ride. If that's the case I'm edging in the direction of super deep concave 18x9.5 (maybe 18x10) F14s with nice chunky tyres instead. Color wise I'll probably go for what they call "Bronze Burst" to go with my Tangerine Scream.

Registered
Hey everyone, I am an intern at fifteen52 and just recently finished having the flares installed on my car. So on both my car and the TrackSTer we are running 18x9.5 et 5. et 0 is possible but will give you some poke. Tire wise I'm running 265x35x18. When it comes to 19" wheels it is possible but you wouldn't be able to run as aggressive as a tire setup plus you will need a decent amount of camber. We typically tell people 19" is more of a stance look.
Jeff, so no spacers are involved on the TrackSTer?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've decided to go with 19s after all. Thing is, Pirelli are releasing new P-Zeros with coloured walls (including yellow!) and they're only making them in 19" upwards. Tyres in every colour

Registered
Interesting. I always thought the Stance TrackSTer ran 19s. That and the Gulf ST were the reasons why I was opting for the 19 in the first place. The Stance still looks great with its 18s. I also understand that the 18s will give me a much more smoother ride. If that's the case I'm edging in the direction of super deep concave 18x9.5 (maybe 18x10) F14s with nice chunky tyres instead. Color wise I'll probably go for what they call "Bronze Burst" to go with my Tangerine Scream.
Jeff, so no spacers are involved on the TrackSTer?
FYI on the TrackSTer:
looks like they said it was on 30mm spacers

*Assuming their printed data at CAS 2013 was accurate [;)]

And to confirm what Jeff said, it did ride on 265/35 tires
http://i.imgur.com/DLQNNEr.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts