Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my 2014 Fiesta ST on Friday for a 2015 Focus ST. I special order it April 30th, took over two months to get to me in Metro Detroit, Michigan...they're built in Michigan (whatever here's the pics. Fiesta first):

Saturday I plastidipped the wheels, badges, added my dashboard buds, AND getting window tint and Injen intake pipe asap.

I drink beer, listen to rock'n'roll, ride motorcycles, play ice hockey, tattoo! Adam Nagy Metro Detroit Tattoo Artist

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome to the heavy weight side of things. I love what you did with the Focus badge lmao.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice! What made you switch to the FoST from the FiST? I was actually looking for a Fiesta when I purchased my current car. The fiestas seem hard to find...

You a Detroit sports fan? I grew up in Jackson, and am a huge lions fan.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Much better car! Enjoy the new Focus! If I didn't get black, I would have gone for performance blue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the heavy weight side of things. I love what you did with the Focus badge lmao.
Haha thank you! Everyone seems to like it so far. I originally went with the FiST over the FoST because of online review comparisons, but I had 30,000 miles until February and was at 28xxx so early lease trade in without having to pay off the remaining $1,300 I owed. I waited a month and a half for my FiST BUT it was supposed to be blue, after I heard it was mis-shipped my dealer sent blacky from Pennsylvania. Not much of a difference that I've noticed besides not having an Injen pipe and way more leg room and interior cubbies. I watch NHL and AHL, skate+snowboarding, racing, didn't get too much into other ball sports.

Forgot to mention this is my 28th car, I'm a noob on here, but owned my fair share of Hondas, DSMs, v8s.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Im probably stealing that Focus badge idea. Props sir.

·
Vendor
1,474 Posts
I traded in my 2014 Fiesta ST on Friday for a 2015 Focus ST. I special order it April 30th, took over two months to get to me in Metro Detroit, Michigan...they're built in Michigan (whatever here's the pics. Fiesta first):

Saturday I plastidipped the wheels, badges, added my dashboard buds, AND getting window tint and Injen intake pipe asap.

I drink beer, listen to rock'n'roll, ride motorcycles, play ice hockey, tattoo! Adam Nagy Metro Detroit Tattoo Artist

We have the best price and in stock on the injen intakes. Find it lower? Just pm us.

Btw, welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
1,474 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you. Some pretty decent ink props.

·
Registered
506 Posts
:welcome: I Like what you did with the badges on both cars. Very original and it really stands out on the darker cars. I thought about test driving a FiST but my dealer didn't have any and actually only had a '14 FoST so I ordered my '15 without ever seeing or driving one and I must say I have yet to be disappointed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:welcome: I Like what you did with the badges on both cars. Very original and it really stands out on the darker cars. I thought about test driving a FiST but my dealer didn't have any and actually only had a '14 FoST so I ordered my '15 without ever seeing or driving one and I must say I have yet to be disappointed.
Thanku everyone (especially @FostMadness)! I test drove a lime green FiST with the stock chairs, so I skimped out on the $2,500 Recaros...glad I didn't this time! FiST is more go-kart like, I can't compare power until I get the pipe and run this 87 octane out for 92, still only at 180 miles (rode the bike to work today).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
12 Participants
crass
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing