Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on coming out in the morning at the Millstone? (9 May 15)

Initial weather report said it would be raining but that forecast looks to be a bit of a stretch.

I have my FoST all cleaned up and ready to meet up with whomever shows up.

Plus I wonder if I should bring my magnaflow exhaust with me......

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weather was great, participation was so so. Guess the weather report scared a few away this morning. While speaking with @MistaGrym 's wife I noticed a 2015 RR with Temp tags pull in. As I was getting out the decals, saw the owner, owner disappeared, and then I saw him drive away. Guess my five spoke wheels made him think I wasn't a FoST???

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who all's coming out for the C&C in the morning at the Millstone?

I just received a call from a new ST3 MM owner wanting to meet up with everyone that has a FoST and that have mods installed.

@MistaGrym you going to be there for this?

I'll also have my daughter in tow and she'll be driving her TB FiST out for her first C&C!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Who all's coming out for the C&C in the morning at the Millstone? I just received a call from a new ST3 MM owner wanting to meet up with everyone that has a FoST and that have mods installed. @MistaGrym you going to be there for this? I'll also have my daughter in tow and she'll be driving her TB FiST out for her first C&C!
I think I'm coming!

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, I'll be there.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It was definitely a hot and muggy day at the C&C.

@ST Bob, @Dyn085 +1, @MistaGrym, my daughter and her FiST, newest FoST owner: @ST3Focus, and myself tolerated the heat for a bit.

Today, was a first: there were more FoST and FiSTs together than there were Mustangs at the C&C. 5 FoST and 2 FiSTs.

ST3Focus' ride:

Adam.jpg

My shot of the line:

the line.jpg

Heck, even the General showed up:

FullSizeRender.jpg

One final note: I received word that there could possibly be a MK3 Mule in camo sighting around the Fayetteville area shortly, so keep an eye out!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
One of these days I'll make up that way!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dammit! Always a day late and a dollar short. I coulda made it if I had seen it in time. Oh well, hopefully make the next one.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dammit! Always a day late and a dollar short. I coulda made it if I had seen it in time. Oh well, hopefully make the next one.
Remember its ways the second Saturday of the month at the Millstone starting at 9am. Third Saturday is Raleigh at the Grande starting at 8am.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
@ST2Focus are you goin this Saturday?
Yeah, I'll be there and I believe @ST3Focus mentioned he'll be there also.

Anyone else coming out? @h3llb1lly88
@armadaskier , @Bory278 , @Bjoyce27205 , @BMWManiac , @Bodeene , @Crymerge , @db_nc_14st , @Dyn085 , @Eidolon @grimreaper , @karmajay , @karson , @keifla123 , @levyej , @McGrain , @mdl70 , @MichaelJ! , @MistaGrym , @Point08 , @PSIGUY13 , @raponte , @redngreedy , @ScreaminTST , @Shane B , @shineboy , @ST Bob , @ST1Mike14 , @stephenvz , @Strickdaddy14 , @Strmtrpr_nc , @tbst2014 , @The Fatal Scythe , @Thekidc , @woosh! , @FordTech27 , @reverendgreasy , @ChrisL , @STfocus13

Looks like decent weather with a chance of rain in the afternoon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm gonna do a lil work to the car tomorrow, have to get it aligned early Saturday morning, hoping to get down there no later than 10. What's the physical address?

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Millstone Theater at 3351 South Peak Drive 28306, in the parking area

Reactions: 13OWST

·
Registered
3 Posts
Completely forgot about this site! Sorry guys, sold the ST for an Escape for the wife....and moved up to Aberdeen, MD!

1 - 20 of 184 Posts