Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Fswerks front lower torsion bar. Made a huge difference in steering and roll. The car should have it from the factory.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My favorite is the breedt shift arm along with fswerks solid shifter cable bushings.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
thought you needed a tune to take advantage of a bigger IC
nope, a IC will be beneficial to a otherwise completely stock car. The CAT just rise and rise killing power. a IC will keep it in check.

Mine is between the stratified tuned AP and every part i could throw at the shifter.. every time i think id have a favorite one way or the other i think of which id miss more and i still cant decide. Id miss the power, but i hate the shifter compared to the last cars i drove. after that it is the Osram hid bulbs the D3S bulbs are expensive but output is worth it for seeing at night across the desert

·
Registered
979 Posts
Reactions: thechriskarel

·
Registered
277 Posts
I see...and I assume I will feel this loss of power more in the summer? Sorry, first turbo car for me.
Basically if you didn't notice already, with the stock IC your first pull is ALWAYS the strongest because the IC gets heatsoaked. With an aftermarket IC every pull will be like your first pull on a stock IC. Probably even better because of better flow and less pressure loss etc. Its not really making your car faster, but it makes it more consistent.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
And more pictures of my fav. mods...er mod. :music:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts