Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I was in an accident earlier this year that resulted in my ST being declared totalled. I've sold off most of my parts but I have a few small items I'd like to put up for sale today.

A. Item for sale: Mountune air filter. This filter can fit directly in a stock focus ST, RS etc airbox. I believe it can also fit with some cold air intake systems

B. Condition: used but in good condition. Comes in original box with original gear clamp. I had it on my ST for around 2 years and 20,000 miles.

C. Price: I'm asking 45 dollars shipped 40 if picked up or we meet. Price is somewhat negotiable. It doesn't hurt to ask.

D. Location of item: Smithsburg Maryland

A. Item for sale: OEM Ford Focus all-weather rubber floor mats. These were over 100 bucks when I got these new. They don't cover as much area as WeatherTechs do, but they still get the job done (and they say Focus on them ).

B. Condition of item: Used but in good condition. They just have a few mud stains on the drivers side mat. They are in darn good condition for being in my car for 2 and a half years and 22,000 miles.

C. Price: I'm asking 85 dollars shipped and 75 dollars picked up or we meet up. I'm willing to negotiate to an extent on these as well. Just ask

D. Location of item: Smithsburg Maryland

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Floor mats still available? Do they clip into the oem posts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes, still available. The front ones clip in but the rear seats don't.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you be interested in $70 shipped to 19425?

No holes in the mats anywhere?

No holes in the mats. I can do 80 shipped.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll pass. Thanks for the info, good luck!

Thanks for looking. If you change your mind and they aren't sold just hit me up on here :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts