Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my car and have some stuff left over. Prices can be OBO, so make offers. I'm trustworthy and not gonna screw you, so I'd prefer PayPal friends/family but if you want the protection (don't blame you) add the fees when you send the money (3.6% I believe it is). I will tracking numbers out as soon as I ship them.

PayPal is [email protected]

Item for sale/trade: Triple R Composites front splitter
Condition: New, never installed (comes with bolts)
Price: $235 picked up
Location of item: Columbus, GA

Brand new, never installed. Got an extra one and never needed it. Car is sold so want someone else to enjoy this. I ordered straight from TRC before anyone in the states were distributors. I don't think anyone has them in stock, and it can take months to get it directly from TRC, so save time and money and pick this one up. I am will to drive a little to meet. I'm not wanting to ship at this time because of how big and awkward it is.

These are pics of the brand new lip that's for sale, the pic of my old ST is the same lip, just a second one that I had on the car so anyone who doesn't know what it looks like can see it on the car

Pipe Machine Gas
Material property Blade Metal
Land vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Ford

Item for sale/trade: OEM exhaust hangers
Condition: Used
Price: $25 shipped

Replaced with Cobb hangers when I installed the GReddy exhaust.

Red Text Font Paper Paper product

Item for sale/trade: OEM Hood Relase Larch
Condition: Used
Price: $25 shipped

Replaced with Steeda latch, sold the car so don't need it anymore

Text Yellow Font Paper product Paper
Text Font Yellow Paper Paper product

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im interested in the hangers. I live in Mexico, are you willing to ship internationally ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts