Gtx2867r 2013 focus ST street tuning in Mexico:

Reactions: scarlett007

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Gtx2867r 2013 focus ST street tuning in Mexico:

Reactions: scarlett007

· Registered
650 Posts
I installed my boost line straight from boost tap on the charge side of the turbo straight to the EBCS no tee no nothing. Should I change this to mirror the diagram

· Registered
66 Posts
Anyone have actual fitment pics? I would like to see the clearances.
scarlett007:
Maybe you've already gone ahead with an EWG and/or still waiting?
The ATP turbos GTX2867 or 3071s, 3076s are a direct fitment for the .38mm MV-S TiAL.
To answer your inquiry as to "Clearance"; it will take modification of your intake tube (moving it more fwd). Making more distance from the firewall just near/over the spark boots, so that the EWG won't be plumbed right over and bumping up against the intake tube.
As to the "Screamer Tube", that will need to be custom fabricated for a clean exit. You may start with a 90deg dump tube that is already pre-fabbed, but will have to add some extension and bends to get it further down and dump clear of anything it could damage.
I would assume it would help spool the 30 series turbos significantly; however, the 2867 is plenty - knowing that our stock fueling supports only so much.
There are other ST guys that do have the 30 series, but they run W/M. Not an advocate of W/M. If and when you have or haven't done this project yet I would suggest getting a Pump tune + Pump/Race tune (for track days or running wild).

· Registered
3,230 Posts
I installed my boost line straight from boost tap on the charge side of the turbo straight to the EBCS no tee no nothing. Should I change this to mirror the diagram
Nope, that's fine. I might go back and fix mine to be like that. We have two diagrams now insisting this needs to be done but you really dont.

· Registered
635 Posts
Been running EWG with screamer pipe for quite a while now. Loving it! Since going EWG w/screamer i've installed a "quieter" exhaust. Now I have best of both worlds.

Regarding the top port of the EWG plumbing, I was told not to plug it up - as shown in post #1 of this thread and vent it to atmosphere.

· Registered
672 Posts
Just want to make sure I have mine plumbed right. There's 5 air vents, 2 on the back (top and bottom) 2 on the front (bottom) 1 on the top.
I blocked off the 2 front lower holes, top back hole and air line from the bottom hole. Then leave the top hole un plugged?

· Registered
17 Posts
Quick question so looped my top solenoid instead of routing one port to the lower solenoid an plugging the second port. My question is this a safe way to plumb the solenoids and if there is anyone that has done it this way? Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part Car

· Registered
672 Posts
I had some trouble with this, so I figured I would make a schematic for other people.

@[email protected] is it ok to cap the top like that? Also do I have to cap the water spots too or can I leave them open if I'm not using them.

Last question, the vacuum line that was on the wastegate I just put on the EWG?

· Registered
672 Posts
Shoutout to Alex for always ignoring my questions regardless if it's a PM or tagged Ina thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.