Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed out there exhaust tips to larger tip diameter?

i was browsing through the exhaust topic but it has so many pages and did not see anything about changing out the tips.

I have the flowmaster exhaust and it comes with i believe 3.5 tips and feel like they are a bit small for the size of the bumper opening. I am looking to change them out to a 4" or 4.5" and trying to see if anyone has ever done it and how it looks.

if there is a topic on this i apologize and just re direct me to the correct place.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I don't have a pic atm, but AWE's systems for the FoST are 4" tips.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not sure which flowmaster system you have but mine has 4" tips. If yours behind the tips is anything like mine you have plenty of room to cut off your tips and put on new ones. Just be sure to get the right size tubing on the new tips.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I did 4" black chrome tips from ECS tuning. Look awesome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone changed out there exhaust tips to larger tip diameter?

i was browsing through the exhaust topic but it has so many pages and did not see anything about changing out the tips.

I have the flowmaster exhaust and it comes with i believe 3.5 tips and feel like they are a bit small for the size of the bumper opening. I am looking to change them out to a 4" or 4.5" and trying to see if anyone has ever done it and how it looks.

if there is a topic on this i apologize and just re direct me to the correct place.

thanks!
I went with Agency Power exhaust with a choice of tips....matted black triple. 20190818_123036.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts