Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Im in the phx area and was hoping to hear what exhaust setups you guys/gals have on your cars! Im looking to possibly meet in person because videos never do justice for lovely exhaust notes....... Im currently debating whether to have a custom one welded up or go with the magnaflow. I greatly appreciate your time; i might even buy us lunch for your time, who doesn't love food! If you don't have time, if you can please take the time to give me info on your system and why you picked it (Maybe even a video. I will use the best headphones i own) again, it will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm currently running the agency power catback, got it cause so wanted a 3in exhaust and also got it locally from vivid racing. Also just stock downpipe for now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm running a Depo catless downpipe and a roush catback. So 3" turboback with one muffler/resonator(not sure which it is on the roush system).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello!
Im in the phx area and was hoping to hear what exhaust setups you guys/gals have on your cars! Im looking to possibly meet in person because videos never do justice for lovely exhaust notes....... Im currently debating whether to have a custom one welded up or go with the magnaflow. I greatly appreciate your time; i might even buy us lunch for your time, who doesn't love food! If you don't have time, if you can please take the time to give me info on your system and why you picked it (Maybe even a video. I will use the best headphones i own) again, it will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
I have a custom 3 inch catback exhaust from a local shop its just 3 inch pipe no resonator no muffler everyone that hears the car say it sounds really good and even better at WOT

Little rev and launch control at 2800rpms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Cp-e catless turboback exhaust. I filmed this using a Rode VideoMicro shotgun mic pointed towards the hatch. 5:06 is a sound clip of my spirited run. I do recommend headphones to get the full effect.

Sent from another garage.
That is nice and quiet and cruising speed, but what is the clunking sound? bumpy road?
Unrelated question, who makes those gauges?

·
Premium Member
13,736 Posts
That is nice and quiet and cruising speed, but what is the clunking sound? bumpy road?
Unrelated question, who makes those gauges?
There is a bit of drone like every other 3" exhaust. It's not bad unless your doing 80 uphill. The clunking is the rear suspension. My camber arms and toe arms don't have rubber bushings so they make some noise. It sounds worse in the video than in person. As for the gauge pod it was made by Block8head on facebook and the gauges are Defi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts