Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THMotorsport is now exclusively carrying BREEDT products!

While Supplies Last!​

Quick-Shift Arm
l_292188dsc_0622.jpg

Description
This is a billet alum replacement arm for the heavy stock cast iron unit. Has 4 pivot point choices plus two of which moves the shifter forward 25mm. Gets rid of the heavy stock shifter feel. Give your shifter a speedy feel with notchy positive shifts and more mechanical connection to your car.

P1 24% reduction plus moves shifter forward 25mm
P2 39% reduction plus moves shifer forward 25mm
P3 40% reduction stock shifter location
P4 25% reduction stock shifter location

Available in clear, gold, and Black anodizing.

Shift Knobs (with ST logo/with Shift Pattern/Plain)

Description
This shift knob is designed to fit a 2013+ Ford Focus ST with a manual transmission. The look, feel and size of this shift knob adds a high quality and aesthetically attractive addition to the interior of your Ford Focus ST.

185 grams 54mm dia

Install:
http://www.breedtproductdesign.com/assets/shift-knob-instructions.pdf

Intake Runner Plate​

l_268927runnerplateforweb.jpg

Description
This product is for a 2013 Ford Focus St and designed for after market application. All bolts, washers and gaskets are provided.

Available in clear, gold, and black, purple and blue anodizing.

Why do I want this? Here is a post from Craig @ Breedt on the subject:

"Ford did a horrible job of transitioning from intake to head with a flat wall for air to hit causing flow reduction and turbulence. Our plate is a bolt on part to eliminate the wall and increase air flow. Bolts on in 30 minutes and makes power you can feel. More with a custom tune. I gained 24 hp and 56 ftlbs of torque on my personal ST. Besides a tune this is one of the best bang for the buck mods you can do to your car."

Install:
http://www.breedtproductdesign.com/assets/(2)-intake-runner-instruction.pdf

Throttle Body Spacer
l_272399l_268920throttlebodyforweb.jpg
l_297400img_0157.jpg

Description
The parts are designed to fit a 2013 Ford Focus. All bolts, washers and gaskets are provided.

Install:
http://www.breedtproductdesign.com/assets/(3)-throttle-body-spacer-instructions.pdf

FOR PRICING AND DETAILS PLEASE PM!!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
How much are the shift knobs

LG G2

·
Registered
101 Posts
What does that intake plate do for our ST's? I'm asking because I see no other commentary on this type product or it's benefits.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What does that intake plate do for our ST's? I'm asking because I see no other commentary on this type product or it's benefits.
Here is a post from Craig @ Breedt on the subject:

"Ford did a horrible job of transitioning from intake to head with a flat wall for air to hit causing flow reduction and turbulence. Our plate is a bolt on part to eliminate the wall and increase air flow. Bolts on in 30 minutes and makes power you can feel. More with a custom tune. I gained 24 hp and 56 ftlbs of torque on my personal ST. Besides a tune this is one of the best bang for the buck mods you can do to your car."

1 - 20 of 68 Posts