Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my names chris i own a 2016 focus st package 2 got some minor bolt ons already but i serioisly want to put ets's fmic on my st but they only make it for the rs. Now to put it on i wwould have to modify a lot which is fine but does anyone know if the stock pipes will match up? Or what kind of modifying ill have to do? Please meassage me on here if anyone knows. And also follow my instagram page @St_Tubbs

·
Registered
625 Posts
I don't know what's so great about the ETS fmic but there are plenty options out there that work great as is.

My Steeda unit never gets higher than 15 degrees above ambient at the end of a long canyon run as has shed the heat in a few minutes. That's many long multi gear pulls up hill. Just blasting around town it's 5-7 degrees after a few pulls.

Just say'n

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
ETS makes some nice intercoolers. Im surprised they still dont offer anything for the ST platform. With that said, there are many great options for the ST that dont require modifying like one meant for an RS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the companys do make great fmic for the focus st. dont get me wrong i like most of them but i just like the appearance of the ets espically in anodized red for my car it would look amazing on my kona blue st but i just want to know if i would have to do some serious modifications or not.

·
Registered
Performance Blue 2014 Focus ST3. STOCK AF. Cobb RMM, Cobb Air Filter, SymPOSER delete, Clutch Spring
21 Posts
All the companys do make great fmic for the focus st. dont get me wrong i like most of them but i just like the appearance of the ets espically in anodized red for my car it would look amazing on my kona blue st but i just want to know if i would have to do some serious modifications or not.
i’m thinking about doing the same how did yours go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts