Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
2016 ST1
That's not saying all that much 馃槙 :whistle:
I just realized how out of touch with reality I am... the way I read your sentence w/ emoji's was "That's not saying all that much, I am sad for you.. here's a quick smooch." Didn't realize it was a whistle until I was like... what is happening here?!? Then I hovered over it and saw what it meant.

Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
I just realized how out of touch with reality I am... the way I read your sentence w/ emoji's was "That's not saying all that much, I am sad for you. Here's a quick smooch." Didn't realize it was a whistle until I was like... what is happening here?!? Then I hovered over it and saw what it meant.
Approaching 50 is not all that great either 馃槙.

Registered
Thought ST was 12.4?
Only in north America 馃槈, for example, Australia got a 62l tank (16.379 us gal)
Their RS is at 13.737 us gal. I'd happily swap tanks with either of them

Ford is screwy with their sizes, early literature said us tank was 12.1gal. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
Only in north America 馃槈, for example, Australia got a 62l tank (16.379 us gal)
Their RS is at 13.737 us gal. I'd happily swap tanks with either of them

Ford is screwy with their sizes, early literature said us tank was 12.1gal. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
You say you'd swap to the RS until you find out that it has two separate fuel pumps LOL

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So. I鈥檓 kinda confused with the calculations. Is there a way to make e10 or e15 with an e85 and 91 octane mix?

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
I still test ours here it's almost always above 10% (12% - 13%) that matters in the long run.

Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.