Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

today i noticed that my AC compressor stops working when i stop , but once i drive , it works again , then i realize that the Temp is high , so i checked the COBB stage map 503v and it shows me 7 error codes,

Electronics Electronic device Technology Gadget Multimedia

P0010
P0013
P0135
P0141
P0443
P0480

the radiator fan is not working too, i stopped my car in my house now and i need help on what to do ,kindly advice.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Take it to the dealer ASAP. You have codes for Evap, cam position, O2 heater issues and the fan. Or you could do a hard reset and see how long it takes for them to return. Unplug the negative lug and let the car sit for at least 15 minutes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my O2 sensor wire was sitting against the exhaust and it shorted 2 of the wires on the down pipe. make sure you zip tie that thing out of the way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello,

today i noticed that my AC compressor stops working when i stop , but once i drive , it works again , then i realize that the Temp is high , so i checked the COBB stage map 503v and it shows me 7 error codes,

View attachment 269729

P0010
P0013
P0135
P0141
P0443
P0480

the radiator fan is not working too, i stopped my car in my house now and i need help on what to do ,kindly advice.
Did you ever find the solution to this, mine just randomly started doing this yesterday

·
Registered
1 Posts
my O2 sensor wire was sitting against the exhaust and it shorted 2 of the wires on the down pipe. make sure you zip tie that thing out of the way.
So I have same issue. Originally thought it was cam position.. But I noticed it only popped f32 fuse only after I filled up gas tank. Which leads me to believe it's the p0443 what's causing all the trouble. I ordered a new purge line will replace soon. Hopefully this is the fix. For now I just replaced fuse and unplugged evap purge valve wire. So far only code popping up is p0443. No other codes at the moment.

Stage 7 focus st 2016

1 - 6 of 6 Posts