Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow ST family! Just want to know if y'all know of a place I can order the Enkie NT-03s with the 5x108 pattern? I've been told they wouldn't unless I had a group buy, but if y'all know of a place I can order them from that will have them drilled in our bolt pattern. 18x9 is preferred. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey fellow ST family! Just want to know if y'all know of a place I can order the Enkie NT-03s with the 5x108 pattern? I've been told they wouldn't unless I had a group buy, but if y'all know of a place I can order them from that will have them drilled in our bolt pattern. 18x9 is preferred. Thanks!

They dont make them in 18x9 but they make 18x8.5 or 18x9.5 and redrill it and then send it to you.

https://jst-performance.com/products/enkei-nt03-m-custom-re-drilled-for-focus-st

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the link man!! Will be hitting them up!

I found it today looking for the same wheels but idk if im going to put out the money for them. If you get them please post them in the hot or not thread. Would love to see them!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found it today looking for the same wheels but idk if im going to put out the money for them. If you get them please post them in the hot or not thread. Would love to see them!!!

Will do my guy! Getting lowering springs tomorrow and will be ordering these when my tax return comes in lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will do my guy! Getting lowering springs tomorrow and will be ordering these when my tax return comes in lol

What springs? Im lowered on h&r springs. I was also looking at doing the 18x8.5 with a 255 wide tire

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What springs? Im lowered on h&r springs. I was also looking at doing the 18x8.5 with a 255 wide tire

I haven't decided on a brand just yet. I'm researching now as we speak while I'm at work lol how do you like the H&Rs? What kind of drop did you see?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't decided on a brand just yet. I'm researching now as we speak while I'm at work lol how do you like the H&Rs? What kind of drop did you see?

About 1.4" all around. I really like them just need to find the right wheels to pair woth the drop

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have been lurking on fmwheels website for the last few months haha.They have the rpf1 in 18x9 but in silver,i m hell bent to get a gold rpf1 or Nt03s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts