Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

We are getting ready to add the Enkei Wheels to the ST Section and I was curious if anyone would be interested in a Group Buy. I don't have specifics of a sale yet, but if we can generate some interest I might be able to offer some solid deals. Among the wheels we plan on adding would be Ammodo, BR7, GT7, M52, RSF5 and VR5. Go ahead and post up if you are interested, and possibly what wheel and we can go from there.

If you also have any other questions in relation to other parts or a possible group buy, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Rpo3

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
It's unfortunate that none if the real enkies have our bolt pattern. None of the racing line like rpo3, rof1 unless you get them through oakos I guess, so bummed. The rpo3 would look tits on the st

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update -

Thanks everyone for being patient. All of the wheels are now live on the website, which consist of Ammodo, BR7, GT7, M52, RSF5 and VR5.

Wheels - 2013-2014 - Ford Focus ST - Vehicle Selector - Shop Now

With the help of my supplier, he allowed me to run an introductory sale for two weeks. From 1/20/14 until 2/3/14 we will take an additional 15% off of the listed website price and still offer free shipping. I will post back up on Monday with the coupon code, which will allow you to check out on the website. If you would prefer to give us a call, that's always an option as well.

If you would like for us to check stock before placing an order, just let us know which wheel you were interested in. Also, if there is a wheel you are interested in that you do not see on the website just let us know and we will see about honoring the sale price.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
750 Posts
Want!

nt03-large.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts