Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RPF1 Sticker.jpg

Picture to show you which graphics I'm talking about...

I purchased a set of 18's but I'm having them refinished. Does anyone know where I can buy a set of 8 stickers? Gloss Black?

Thanks for any and all help.

-Wall

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would start with EBay to find those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't bother...

If you really want to give Enkei free advertising I would hit them up, send them an email and tell them what you're doing, they should be happy to send you some. If they won't and you really want to show off your Nikes, I mean Enkeis, go to your local 'vinyl' guy (like @UnfocusedST said) and have him make you some custom ones. It's good to know the vinyl guy (it's especially handy when you race motorcycles and want your race plastics to look fleek). Personally I rarely pimp (on the car) the brands I use - I mounted my RallyArmours backwards to 'hide' their logo. I mean they're a good product and all but unless they 'pay' me to promote the product I will run it incognito - to the public at large - (I am more than happy to share my experiences with a product on a forum, but I generally try not to 'display' logos... to each their own, right, lol!)

edit: better idea for ya - get 'WALLtech' with an infinity symbol (from your local guy) and run that on your kicks! (serious)

Reactions: Dean the Machine

·
Registered
651 Posts
View attachment 217153

Picture to show you which graphics I'm talking about...

I purchased a set of 18's but I'm having them refinished. Does anyone know where I can buy a set of 8 stickers? Gloss Black?

Thanks for any and all help.

-Wall
I'd reach out to Eneki and request some. If not, your best bet is a local vinyl guy - cheap, works/sticks well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts