Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Enkei black painted Rsf5 18x8 with 40mm offset. Oem Goodyear F1 summer tires 235 40 18. Tpms included with tires. Red Gorilla lug nut kit small diameter.

B. Condition: New In box, Used, Good, Fair, Dented, etc. Wheels are used with some small scratches on the inside of the rim as shown in the pictures. Tires are slightly used I put approximately 6000 miles on them. Tpms sensors are in working condition. Lug nuts are in fair condition as they are scratched from mounting and unmounting tires.

C. Price/What you want to trade for: 900 obo. Local pickup or buyer pays for shipping cost.

D. Location of item: Nashua NH.

E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pls take this off my hand ppl. It's just collecting dust.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I may be interested - I just had a wheel get destroyed by some road debris and I'm waiting to hear back on what the cost to fix/replace is going to be.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure just let me know. I'll drop the price too. I rather someone enjoy them as I did than just sit in my basement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts