Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Vendor
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ENKEI RPF1 in stock! (5x108) Bronze & Gunmetal, 18x8.5 & 18x9 PM for Forum Pricing!

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!
Trust our experienced, friendly staff, large warehouse, and years of service experience
to help you reach all of your performance goals!
Why Buy From OAKOS?:focus-st-smilie:

Looking for new wheels this summer? We are the only company that runs Group Buys and stocks ENKEI RPF1 for the Focus ST,
Right now we have 3 options to choose from in 18x8.5 40mm as well as 18x9 35mm. Since they are IN STOCK here @OAKOS!
There is NO lead time, NO wait and we are offering exclusive forum member pricing to you FST members!:RockOn::RockOn:

ENKRPF1GMWM.jpg RPF1BRNZ.jpg

Photos of Customer cars from our Previous group buy colors to show fitment.
focus st bronze rpf1.jpg
yellow St on gunmetal rpf1.jpg
vlad st.JPG
7d9039ba486feb2a49806db0e62e46a2.jpg

Make sure to PM us for Forum Member pricing, Also if you have any questions on Lug colors, stock status make sure to reach out!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pm'd

·
Vendor
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any chance in gold 18x9?
Hey,

Unfortunately not at this time. :(

We do our RPF1 runs in batches of 10, and we pick the color that is most popular (voted on in Polls)

We have Gunmetal and Bronze at the moment, but keep an eye out in the future for our next Color Poll and be sure to vote for Gold!

-Tim
Oakos Automotive

·
Registered
14 Posts
Could you pm me a price of matte bronze set of 4 to Ontario Canada l9c4a6? It says 2013-2014 focus I'm assuming they will work on my 15 as well? Thanks

1 - 20 of 279 Posts