Registered
8,582 Posts
gunmetal has my vote :)

·
Vendor
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is this group buy still on?

Poll is now closed, but if I have to choose, Gunmetal got my vote!
It looks like Gunmetal will be our next Group buy. We are still waiting for the wheels from our first Group buy to come in before we start this one.

I'm in for gunmetal in 18x8.5, was going to buy tarmacs in the spring but I like these way more. Take my money already!
I see you sent us a PM You will have one coming right back at you! :)

Bryce
OAKOS Automotive

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks like Gunmetal will be our next Group buy. We are still waiting for the wheels from our first Group buy to come in before we start this one.

Bryce
OAKOS Automotive
Just post up, or even PM me (Since I might forget) once the next batch comes in.

Btw, do you have any pics of the RPF1's on an ST? The PS pics on the first page looked good, but real pics would determine if there is a little or too much poke, etc.

Thanks Bryce!

·
Vendor
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just post up, or even PM me (Since I might forget) once the next batch comes in.

Btw, do you have any pics of the RPF1's on an ST? The PS pics on the first page looked good, but real pics would determine if there is a little or too much poke, etc.

Thanks Bryce!
As these are going to be the First RPF1's in this size and Bolt Pattern for the ST we do not have any pic's as of just yet. Once we get them in and on a ST we will post up pis!

Bryce
OAKOS Automotive

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.