• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Since Zero started a interest thread about the Gunmetal color in the 18x8.5 +40mm RPF1, I thought about starting a poll.

I have Photoshopped each Focus color with Gunmetal, Silver, Gold and Black RPF1 wheels. These photos are only a representation, colors of the cars and wheels are not exact by any means.

Please only vote once so that the voting is not skewed.

Please cast your vote to help us make our decision on the next Group Buy.

***Gunmetal***

***Silver***

***Gold***

***Black***

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't make a good photo of SBC because all I can do in photoshop is colors. SBC is more of a metal (Chrome) color and even if I found a good image of the SBC it would never look right. The lighting would be different, reflection in the chrome of the wheels, to much work. Silver is the closest color I can make to an SBC. SORRY

·
Registered
604 Posts
Anything but gold or black. I'm okay with either honestly. I don't know if there is a poll to vote in or just post as tapatalk isn't displaying a poll.

Thanks for taking the time to photoshop everything.

Tapatalkin'

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anything but gold or black. I'm okay with either honestly. I don't know if there is a poll to vote in or just post as tapatalk isn't displaying a poll.

Thanks for taking the time to photoshop everything.

Tapatalkin'
At the top of the thread there is a multiple choice option when your on a computer, IDK about Tapatalkin'.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I can't make a good photo of SBC because all I can do in photoshop is colors. SBC is more of a metal (Chrome) color and even if I found a good image of the SBC it would never look right. The lighting would be different, reflection in the chrome of the wheels, to much work. Silver is the closest color I can make to an SBC. SORRY
No worries, that make sense. I voted for Gunmetal, might settle for that because it looks great.

·
Registered
604 Posts
At home, voted for gunmetal. Tapatalk doesn't show polls so anyone viewing this on mobile is missing out :(

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SBC is going to be a few hundred extra compared to Gunmetal (or what ever color wins the poll). After I run this poll I want to make sure everyone is ok with this size, if not i need to find a size everyone is ok with, and might have to run another poll. Then we will order the winning color and run the group buy, I will run the SBC (Same size) in that group buy, if and only if we get enough deposits for the SBC wheels we will place the order. The deposit for SBC might be higher then our normal $225.00 but we don't want to get a bunch of SBC and then a bunch of people back out.

The poll seems to be slowing down so next week I will start a poll on the size, unless a bunch of people say they are ok with this size.

Please feel free to start talking about the size in this post. It will allow this post to be continually bumped over the weekend and many more people will see this and hopefully get their input and interest in these RPF1 wheels. That way we can keep on getting Focus ST wheels made.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Read post # 2 and 3
I saw that he couldn't photoshop them but he didn't give them as an option for the group buy either. I'd be interested in seeing what people are interested in SBC as I think it would look great on Performance Blue.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I know this is off topic but I didn't want to start a thread. Can you guys install a DP for me?? Thanks

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw that he couldn't photoshop them but he didn't give them as an option for the group buy either. I'd be interested in seeing what people are interested in SBC as I think it would look great on Performance Blue.
We are still taking note that SBC is something that a lot of you guys want. :) I also would love to see it on your guys cars! Once we decide what color and size wheels are are going to do for the next group buy we will add a place for everyone who wants SBC to send in a Deposit. We will be asking that all the people that want SBC put down a Deposit so we know who is serious about getting them. If we can get 10 of you guys we will get them, if not then we will give you all your money back.

So don't worry you will have the option to get SBC. :)

I know this is off topic but I didn't want to start a thread. Can you guys install a DP for me?? Thanks
PM SENT!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.