Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know I know this comes up a lot , but idk if it’s bc I made my exhaust quieter or what but I noticed a different type of noise in the engine area besides the hpfp ticking, this is more of a chattering type please if you can help identify it I appreciate it not trying to be lazy I read up on the other post about all types of noises but just seeing if someone can hear what I’m hearing thanks- YouTube

·
Super Moderator
2,159 Posts
I know I know I know this comes up a lot , but idk if it’s bc I made my exhaust quieter or what but I noticed a different type of noise in the engine area besides the hpfp ticking, this is more of a chattering type please if you can help identify it I appreciate it not trying to be lazy I read up on the other post about all types of noises but just seeing if someone can hear what I’m hearing thanks- YouTube
Welp, your video is private, so we can't listen.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
1,919 Posts
Sounds about like mine... The injectors are very loud on this car.

Reactions: oVrKiLL

·
Registered
28 Posts

Sounds like mine, see video #2

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I know the plastic Engine cover is insulated and cuts down on that sound somewhat. If you removed yours put it back on. But as stated above - Injectos on this platform are pretty loud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts