Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance you sell a whole dress up kit as a set? Like the hood release, dipstick, and covers? I'd be interested in something like that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also would be interested in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
3,267 Posts
Hey everyone, so the deal with this is that most of these under-hood dress-up items were produced and anodized at different times than one another. Due to this, there may be some slight variances in the color of pieces. They are very close, but not all may be an exact match. The only way that we would want to sell a total package is if they were all produced at the same time and a perfect color match to one another.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone, so the deal with this is that most of these under-hood dress-up items were produced and anodized at different times than one another. Due to this, there may be some slight variances in the color of pieces. They are very close, but not all may be an exact match. The only way that we would want to sell a total package is if they were all produced at the same time and a perfect color match to one another.
I'll buy the first red anodized set you make. My car is stock so one of everything please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts