Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intake Runner Plates (Red, Blue and Black) and Accelerator Pedal Spacers for the Focus ST

DISCOUNT CODE " FEBR2015 " AND FREE SHIPPING UNTIL FEBRUARY 28 AT MIDNIGHT!!! Product Store

Amazon Store - http://breedt-performance-car-parts.hostedbywebstore.com/Ford-Focus-ST/b/10044531011?ie=UTF8&title=Ford+Focus+ST

l_316496runnerplateblue.jpg l_316497runnerplatered.jpg

The Intake Runner Plate was designed to increase plenum volume, smooth air flow from intake to head transition, give you better throttle response, more power and torque and an all over smoother running for your Ford Focus ST.

31gata++8vL._SS270_.jpg

-6061 billet alum
-Moves pedal 1.45" closer to driver
-4 positions 3/4" toward brake and or 1" down
-Reuses factory nuts
-Includes stainless hardware to mount pedal and spacer

Breedt now offers a thin pedal spacer that will move the pedal closer to the firewall by 6mm for more foot clearance. BLACK ONLY!

The discount code is valid on our main website and Amazon store here - Product Store

Amazon Store http://breedt-performance-car-parts.hostedbywebstore.com/Ford-Focus-ST/b/10044531011?ie=UTF8&title=Ford+Focus+ST

Discount code is valid for Intake Runner Plates and Accelerator Pedal Spacers only for the Focus ST until midnight on Feb. 28.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We changed the coupon code to " FEBR2015 " and now it works on our Amazon store and the Breedt website!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
"We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered is for a promotion that has not yet started. Please verify the start date for your promotion before trying again, or enter a different promotional code."

What I got on Amazon when trying the code

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yeah I got the same thing

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked and the code is now working on Amazon too. I apologize for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20% off and free shipping ends this Saturday at Midnight!!!

Get your Accel Pedal Spacers and Intake Runners now!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is there two different options on your site but only one on Amazon? Also what is the difference between the two?
There is a Thinner option that allows greater foot clearance. It moved the pedal 6mm closer to the firewall. You can just put THIN in the options/notes box.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts