Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'm a Ford S-Max (2012) owner, though my questions should be related to any model of ford with Global Closing.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to change the way that the Global Closing works, so instead of pressing and holding the lock button on the key fob to do the Global Closing, it will always do Global Closing (or perhaps when you'll do a double press on the lock button). The reason for that is to avoid forgetting the car with an open window (which I do a lot. I drive a lot with a window open partially).
maybe there is a way to do that with the FoCCCus or ELMConfig. Does anybody saw that in the config applications?

10x!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi there,
I'm a Ford S-Max (2012) owner, though my questions should be related to any model of ford with Global Closing.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to change the way that the Global Closing works, so instead of pressing and holding the lock button on the key fob to do the Global Closing, it will always do Global Closing (or perhaps when you'll do a double press on the lock button). The reason for that is to avoid forgetting the car with an open window (which I do a lot. I drive a lot with a window open partially).
maybe there is a way to do that with the FoCCCus or ELMConfig. Does anybody saw that in the config applications?

10x!
I used the Focccus app to program mine and I know the option was basically a on or off. There were no options to change how it worked. Not sure about the ELMConfig but I assume it is the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts