Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can't decide if I want the Eibach sportline springs or the pro kit springs. I live on the eastern slope of CO. So snow isn't a huge deal out here, but the roads absolutely suck. Want to lower the car, and make it handle better. I don't track it and it is also my daily. Anyone with advise on the the topic is welcome!
Thank you for the help!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
740 Posts
If you are not tracking it stay stock! The performance gain is negligible. I kind of regret installing the FRPP springs which have a very mild drop, I constantly scrape the bottom of the car with all sorts of things, speed bumps, big slopes, you get the idea.

Reactions: XR_1200

·
Premium Member
13,883 Posts
If you are not tracking it stay stock! The performance gain is negligible. I kind of regret installing the FRPP springs which have a very mild drop, I constantly scrape the bottom of the car with all sorts of things, speed bumps, big slopes, you get the idea.
With a car like like this even at stock height you need to take these things at an angle. I'm on coilovers and rarely scrape.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The pro kit is the way to go imo, they give the car a nice stance but not too low to the point of scraping or riding like crap. I've logged 10k so far with the pro kit, factory struts and 19" 35 series tires on these sub par cincy streets. The pro kit will align within factory specs while the sport lines would need extra camber correction. The lower center of gravity is going to make your car handle better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts