Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a set of Eibach Sportlines off of a 2013 ST. They were run for about 1 year. I just bought the car and removed them because they were too low for me, but they handle way, way better than stock or Ford Performance Springs :) PM me, or email my username with gmail dot com after it. Despite the username, I actually live in Washington state now, so the springs would be shipping from the Seattle area. (If you live in the Seattle area let me know, and I could meet face to face) Asking $220 shipped (shipping springs is a b*** -- it costs like $70 for shipping.) Thanks!
20170417_124146[1].jpg

20170317_150357[1].jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
For sale is a set of Eibach Sportlines off of a 2013 ST. They were run for about 1 year. I just bought the car and removed them because they were too low for me, but they handle way, way better than stock or Ford Performance Springs :) PM me, or email my username with gmail dot com after it. Despite the username, I actually live in Washington state now, so the springs would be shipping from the Seattle area. (If you live in the Seattle area let me know, and I could meet face to face) Asking $220 shipped (shipping springs is a b*** -- it costs like $70 for shipping.) Thanks!
View attachment 233601

View attachment 233609
Still waitingggggg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts