Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a bunch of you have been asking for the test numbers on our new products. We are still finalizing some tuning issues SCT is working on for us but we have been swapping around pieces and testing our parts to get untuned results. Keep in mind these are without a reflash at all. You can see we managed to gain a ton of top end power without any ecu adjustments. Which means the products design is functioning perfectly fine and not cause a loss from poor design.

These are for sale now @$229.00 for the CAI & @$299.00 for the Downpipe

·
Registered
746 Posts
Why did the tq number to down??

·
Registered
163 Posts
This may sound picky but counted you give results for each piece. Some may want to compare mod per dollar. The price for the cai seems very reasonable and if most of the gains are from it , it could be a big seller. And for those trying to squeeze out that last little bit of power they would know what to expect from the down pipe.

·
Super Moderator
11,498 Posts
Since I have ordered the intake, I would like it if the gains were from it, but suspect the down pipe is responsible for the majority of the gain. I'm modding in the order of intake, exhaust and then tune to monitor the individual gains and I like the look of this intake the most.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey EFI,

Got one of these on the way and another member mentioned that there's no provision for the stock breather hose running from the valve cover to the intake. In your pics I don't see a breather oil filler cap so did you install a breather filter back there somewhere? Any thoughts on a breather oil filler cap vs. a breather filter?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.