Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to release our first official tune. After months of testing and tweaking the available tables we have come up with a finalized tune.Well, first you might want to know what the Stage 1.5 consists of. Its quite simple: Down Pipe and our CAI System. The reason we went for this was to yield as much usable power without going full on Stage 2 with the associated expense involved. This system was coupled along with the factory exhaust. Was we learned is that we still managed great spool with the addition of the downpipe while not over whelming the flow of the stock exhaust system. As far as IAT's went we managed to fall in right at the limit of the stock FMIC while not getting hit with excessive amounts of knock correction due to high IAT's. This tune will be included with each COBB AP purchased from us.

Elements to the Tune:
  • 93 Octane
  • Compared to Associated COBB OTS Map
  • EFI Logic 3" Downpipe
  • EFI Logic 3" CAI (Cold Air Intake)
  • $449 Free Next Day Shipping With our Map Included

· Registered
81 Posts
Hey EFI, quick question, would you do a custom E-tune for me? Just FMIC and Downpipe installed.

Thanks! :) Great looking dyno's btw.

- Cudafish

· Registered
34 Posts
I've got the TR3 intake and downpipe, coupled with this tune. I have to say, the car is now an absolute monster on the road when in the boost; it'll torquesteer in third on the highway, there's just so much performance on tap that if you really put your foot in it, you can make the car do all sorts of things that plaster a grin all over your face. This is exactly how the car is supposed to behave; under 2k and a light foot you'd never know that it was modified. Anything more than that, however, and there's no hiding that stage 1.5 will melt tires like nobody's business.

· Registered
57 Posts
Do you guys offer the AP V3?

· Registered
178 Posts
I have TR3 CAI, TR3 Catless down pipe, and EFI custom tune. I was able run 13.98 at Palm beach Race Way (it was a hot night) with alot of wheel spin. I'm sure with tires my car can get better times. Anyways I hope this helps for anyone with questions.

· Registered
167 Posts
Just placed my order for the Cobb AP3, can't wait to get this tune installed!

· Registered
167 Posts
Just placed my order for the Cobb AP3, can't wait to get this tune installed!
Downpipe is here and ready to install, still waiting for the map

· Registered
167 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Mantra1 don't hold your breath, as another forum member from FT86club came over here to warn yall of TR3 and there tuner Toni Brown aka doyen brown aka abunch of other names. He is the same person behind EFI Logic. He is a scammer and a horrible tuner. Just go over to ft86club.com and search for FA20CLUB and look at some of the crap that he did. He has been scamming people since 2000 if you do research.

· Registered
167 Posts
Mantra1 don't hold your breath, as another forum member from FT86club came over here to warn yall of TR3 and there tuner Toni Brown aka doyen brown aka abunch of other names. He is the same person behind EFI Logic. He is a scammer and a horrible tuner. Just go over to ft86club.com and search for FA20CLUB and look at some of the crap that he did. He has been scamming people since 2000 if you do research.
Bummer, I appreciate the heads up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.