Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 876 Posts

·
1,976 Posts
245's? Let me know how those work out for you guys, I plan on picking up some Nitto NT-05 series in 235's to help stick the power to the ground better.

·
Vendor
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
245's? Let me know how those work out for you guys, I plan on picking up some Nitto NT-05 series in 235's to help stick the power to the ground better.
Looks like we will be getting them mounted and hopefully on the car tomorrow so we'll let everyone know. And yes, they are 245/40/18's. The only thing we weren't sure about and still are not completely sure about was the sidewall profile. We were stuck between 35 and 40 but went with 40 based on how the car sits with the KW's. We will adjust ride height around the tire and our goal is to end up with a nice look with as little camber in the rear as possible.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like we will be getting them mounted and hopefully on the car tomorrow so we'll let everyone know. And yes, they are 245/40/18's. The only thing we weren't sure about and still are not completely sure about was the sidewall profile. We were stuck between 35 and 40 but went with 40 based on how the car sits with the KW's. We will adjust ride height around the tire and our goal is to end up with a nice look with as little camber in the rear as possible.
I can't wait to see pics of the wheels on! I'm pretty set on them I just need more of a reason to get them and some time to save up!

·
Registered
31 Posts
i need a bright ass color like that on my car. and someone who powdercoats close to me that wont rip me off :/
There are at least two places I know of that are close by that do good work and the prices aren't high. One place is in Statesville (not sure of the name but can find out) and the other one is Powder River in Newton. Powder River did a ton of parts for me on my Cobra and they do quality work... I think the last time I asked Mark what a set of wheels would run he told me $70 bucks a wheel. That's been a year or so ago so the price might have changed since then.

Shannon

·
Vendor
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
There are at least two places I know of that are close by that do good work and the prices aren't high. One place is in Statesville (not sure of the name but can find out) and the other one is Powder River in Newton. Powder River did a ton of parts for me on my Cobra and they do quality work... I think the last time I asked Mark what a set of wheels would run he told me $70 bucks a wheel. That's been a year or so ago so the price might have changed since then.

Shannon
That is a great price for wheels!

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Our tires showed up this afternoon! Hoping to get her back on the ground Wednesday.

245's? LOL

dont be scurred

get some wider wheels and join the 10" club. I heard the ladys love that club :wink:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
245's? LOL

dont be scurred

get some wider wheels and join the 10" club. I heard the ladys love that club :wink:

I'm sure those huge tires will be great at the drag strip, but would require someone far more manly than me to handle the torque steer going through a high speed bumpy S-turn.

I think Edge got it right with 245, and that is what I plan to do when I replace my Pilot Super Sports. Looking forward to hearing feedback from Edge on how the 245s handle compared to the 235s.

Reactions: EdgeAutosport.com

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
My eyes! :serious:

Reactions: EdgeAutosport.com

·
Registered
1,958 Posts