Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone tuned using EcuTek? I plan on going that route once I drop in a bigger turbo and finish my exhaust. I come from the FT86/GT86 platform and was always tuned using EcuTek so I would like to hear some pros/cons for using it on this platform. Searched but didn't come up with much.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
EcuTek - Ford Tuning Suite

Well I have no problem being the guinea pig for the forum lol.
HRI Tuning will be doing the tune once I get everything installed so I will let you guys know.

Steve
Best of luck. I'm sure it'll be great. It's not so much the software, but the tuner that makes it all come together.

Reactions: Cowlynz and sklimo

·
Registered
222 Posts
EcuTek - Ford Tuning Suite

Well I have no problem being the guinea pig for the forum lol.
HRI Tuning will be doing the tune once I get everything installed so I will let you guys know.

Steve
James is on the RS forums and was learning the Ecoboost platform(he bought an RS), take a look here: Ecoboost Tuning for Fun (Not Profit)

He is local to me and seems like a great guy, good luck with the tune and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James is on the RS forums and was learning the Ecoboost platform(he bought an RS), take a look here: Ecoboost Tuning for Fun (Not Profit)

He is local to me and seems like a great guy, good luck with the tune and let us know how it goes.
He is a great guy. Me and my wife got to hang out with him and his wife last year at 86fest. He tuned both the BRZ's and the tunes were amazeballs.
Can't wait for him to do his voodoo on Gwen (the ST).
I will def keep you guys informed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts