Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So close....It's "eh"
Love that us Canadian's have this kinda quirk out in the world. :ROFLMAO:
haha i tried my best :LOL: I'll get the hang of it once i get some more poutine in my life!

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
487 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST1
40 Posts
Ghost in the Machine - The Police
I’m a drummer. I can listen to Stewart’s drumming in this album all day long.

Chet Baker Sings - Chet Baker
Because I really miss my wife.

Songs of Praise - The Adicts
Because I wore out this CD in high school and I go see them whenever they come to town.

·
Registered
2016 Magnetic Metallic ST3
147 Posts
Tiamat- The Scarred People
Haujobb- Vertical Theory
Matthew Good- Live at Massey Hall

I'd be pretty unhappy with only three albums out of the 1200 I currently have.

Tiamat has some classic metal albums but I chose The Scarred People because its the result of more than 20 years of experience and experimentation. There is a lot of variety and layers to it with very high replay value.

Vertical Theory is a minimalist electronic masterwork. It takes me back to being a teenager, while also somehow sounding like the future of music to come.

Matt Good was and is my favourite songwriter, I've seen him live like 8 or 9 times before I quit going to concerts altogether due to hearing loss. The acoustic set played out on this live album is a decent mix of his songs.

·
Registered
2014 MK3 FoST MRX EFR Turbo Tangerine Scream (German Built)
301 Posts
Not in any order-

Jethro Tull- Aqualung one of the first rock albums I heard from my Dads music cassette collection. Locomotive breath with Anderson on the flute was something.

GNR- Appetite for Destruction- Love them or hate them but truth I started playing electric and lead guitar as a teenager because of this band. Sweet child of mine I could play that intro riff on and on until someone would go deaf

Tiesto- Just Be with the single Traffic. All my childhood I grew up listening, playing and loving rock n metal. But then later came a period I started hearing EDM and Tiesto was one of those that got me to love EDM Genre. I heard him play live at 2 islands santorini and Ibiza and would play Tiesto in any stranded island!

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Because I wore out this CD in high school and I go see them whenever they come to town.
Lovely reasons and good albums

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Not in any order-

Jethro Tull- Aqualung one of the first rock albums I heard from my Dads music cassette collection. Locomotive breath with Anderson on the flute was something.

GNR- Appetite for Destruction- Love them or hate them but truth I started playing electric and lead guitar as a teenager because of this band. Sweet child of mine I could play that intro riff on and on until someone would go deaf

Tiesto- Just Be with the single Traffic. All my childhood I grew up listening, playing and loving rock n metal. But then later came a period I started hearing EDM and Tiesto was one of those that got me to love EDM Genre. I heard him play live at 2 islands santorini and Ibiza and would play Tiesto in any stranded island!
I like the diversity with an EDM album, never know what mood you'll be in stranded on an island might wanna dance! Hopefully you find a guitar washed up too to play along to GnR

·
Registered
390 Posts
Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Mind, his last great album
Gorillaz- Demon Days, such a great album that has aged well
Mac Miller- Circles, such a great album released post-humously. This album really peaked my interest in Mac.

·
Registered
2016 ST1
35 Posts
I figured I would want to cover many situations if I only had 3:

Hieroglyphics - Third eye vision (I have a few top hip hop albums, but this ones got a lot of variety and the beats/lyrics are on point)
Queen - Greatest hits (Happy Music)
Tool - 10000 Days (Very calming to me, I can listen to this in the background and I am always surprised when I've gone through the whole album. Its pretty rare for me to listen to a whole album in one go without wanting to switch)

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Mind, his last great album
Gorillaz- Demon Days, such a great album that has aged well
Mac Miller- Circles, such a great album released post-humously. This album really peaked my interest in Mac.
Awesome albums!

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I figured I would want to cover many situations if I only had 3:

Hieroglyphics - Third eye vision (I have a few top hip hop albums, but this ones got a lot of variety and the beats/lyrics are on point)
Queen - Greatest hits (Happy Music)
Tool - 10000 Days (Very calming to me, I can listen to this in the background and I am always surprised when I've gone through the whole album. Its pretty rare for me to listen to a whole album in one go without wanting to switch)
Great variety, i like it

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Ehhhh this is tough. My listening to music goes in phases so I guess I'll just pick 3. Lol

Twenty-one pilots- Shy away
This is my most recent liking so I would probably be OK with it for a little while. Lol

Hardy- A rock
This one has some great songs if you're into country/rock
I also really like the title song "A Rock" It's pretty nice if ya watch the video.

AC/DC- Iron man 2 soundtrack.
Hah! Cheating the system! It's an album of some of their greatest hits and some of my favorite songs of theirs in an album specifically for the movie.

If one isn't available, I'd have to do logic- under pressure.
Just really like that one for some reason. Haha

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ehhhh this is tough. My listening to music goes in phases so I guess I'll just pick 3. Lol

Twenty-one pilots- Shy away
This is my most recent liking so I would probably be OK with it for a little while. Lol

Hardy- A rock
This one has some great songs if you're into country/rock
I also really like the title song "A Rock" It's pretty nice if ya watch the video.

AC/DC- Iron man 2 soundtrack.
Hah! Cheating the system! It's an album of some of their greatest hits and some of my favorite songs of theirs in an album specifically for the movie.

If one isn't available, I'd have to do logic- under pressure.
Just really like that one for some reason. Haha
I'll accept the ACDC hits, smart! good choices

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
What do you have that fits the AP Racing c8350 caliper? I believe its an hb521 pad shape
We have options for BlueStuff, RP-X and RP-1, there are two different thicknesses (16mm/20mm). If you know the thickness of your previous pads that will be best to reference.

BlueStuff:
DP5037/2NDX 20mm
DP5037NDX 16mm

RP-X:
DP8037/2RPX 20mm
DP8037RPX 16mm

RP-1:
DP8037/2RP1 20mm
DP8037RP1 16mm

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,526 Posts

Woah, a ghost machine reference! I'm a fan of Ivan Moody, have been since back in those days. I'll have to fire them up and give them a listen.

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST
93 Posts
Rage Against the Machine's self titled album - it is one of the soundtracks of my youth.

Korn Follow The Leader - another soundtrack of my youth

The Skeletones 2K Solution - I can listen to this over and over and never tire of it!

If I answer this question tomorrow, my answers may change LOL.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So I play drums anything that has a good rhythm works for me but I listen to all kinds of music from soundtracks, country, R & B, jazz, rock etc. For my three albums well a real mix of music, if your on an island gotta have variety.........

Sogno di volare: Civilization VI Main Theme Soundtrack, Christopher Tin. The chorus singing in Italian is amazing about flight and taking off very up lifting.......

How to Train Your Dragon: John Powell, Soundtrack, best song "Test Drive" Flying for the first time, the music has a wonderful Scottish rhythm, good for being on an island or a long Journey.

Billy Joel Live at Shea Stadium: The Concert, One of the best live albums of 2008 with guests Garth Brooks, John Mayer, Tony Bennett & Sr. Paul McCartney, nice group to listen to.
:cool:

21 - 40 of 54 Posts