1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
9,786 Posts
Well, I would, except for two things...1) I hate free stuff 2) I'm a '69 Mustang fan.

Good luck to all that enter!

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,358 Posts
I would have a lot more respect for a company that ran comparison tests between their products and the competitors instead of making excuses why that's not a good idea and giving away cars in sweepstakes 😳🙄😥

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would have a lot more respect for a company that ran comparison tests between their products and the competitors instead of making excuses why that's not a good idea and giving away cars in sweepstakes 😳🙄😥
We can't force you to enter. ;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
That is a beautiful car! Honestly, I would have entered already if I didn't get caught by this line on section 3 of the Rules: "RTM is not responsible for EBC’s use of such information. EBC is not responsible for RTM’s use of such information. ".

Please explain what you guys would do with my personal information. I really really don't want to go to each website and start barking at my tail type deal, ROFL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts