Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
2015 Focus ST2
In the spirit of the question, my answer would be the Benz patent motorwagen. I like the idea of the last car also being the first car. Also, people would look at me just as crazy driving it in the ICEless future as they likely did watching Mr Benz drive it in 1886.

Registered
2017 OW ST1 unknown aftermarket FMIC & Exhaust, upgraded to Sync3 + full Recaro leather seat pkg.
Well isn't this special... Hmmm the thoughts, the posts, the rando of it all and yet I still come up with the same thing: a Lamborghini Countach

To me, nothing epitomizes the true coolness of design with power and grace like the greatest car of the 80s. The music, the clothes, the crazy of it all and still if I could afford and buy this beauty I would turn it into a daily driver and a weekend "needs fixed" car. I'm so in love :love: F U Ferrari, this one can't be beat!

Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
Well isn't this special... Hmmm the thoughts, the posts, the rando of it all and yet I still come up with the same thing: a Lamborghini Countach

To me, nothing epitomizes the true coolness of design with power and grace like the greatest car of the 80s. The music, the clothes, the crazy of it all and still if I could afford and buy this beauty I would turn it into a daily driver and a weekend "needs fixed" car. I'm so in love :love: F U Ferrari, this one can't be beat!
I drove one of these back in the eighties, a mate of mine used to buy and sell exotic cars, he had one in as a part exchange for a V12 E type jaguar, it鈥檚 true what they say, never meet your heroes, it was bloody terrible, sorry to anyone who thinks otherwise, they鈥檙e only any good as a poster car tbh. 馃榿

Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well, I'll be happy with one of this! Porsche 914-6 GT. This one was actually auctioned for $1 million.
1970 Porsche 914/6 GT Sold for $1M at Auction Becomes Most Expensive 914 Ever (thedrive.com)
View attachment 411429
Congratulations @STallion18 , You are the winner! Please PM your full vehicle details (make, model, year & engine size) in the 'conversations', as well as your choice of pads and any part number (Can be found in the link in our signature) along with your full name and shipping address.

Thank you for participating, if you missed out don't worry, next month there will be another giveaway! Remember FORUM10USER code gets you 10% discount from the link in our bio

Registered
2016 Oxford White
Something old, most likely carbureted with no (or non essential) electronics. Getting more and more difficult to keep cars on the road without purchasing parts... I think a big issue moving forward with cars is keeping them on the road without relying on some corporation. Getting tough...

Since I have to pick something, I'll say an early 80s Chevy 1500, ideally a flare side. Plenty of those trucks got made and they're fairly simple so finding parts isn't an issue and I can fab something up if needed. Carbed 350 should be easy enough to maintain, and being a truck means I can carry some cargo when I need to. All around good vehicle to have around.

Granted, the 8-10 MPG might be a bummer...

Super Moderator
Something old, most likely carbureted with no (or non essential) electronics. Getting more and more difficult to keep cars on the road without purchasing parts... I think a big issue moving forward with cars is keeping them on the road without relying on some corporation. Getting tough...

Since I have to pick something, I'll say an early 80s Chevy 1500, ideally a flare side. Plenty of those trucks got made and they're fairly simple so finding parts isn't an issue and I can fab something up if needed. Carbed 350 should be easy enough to maintain, and being a truck means I can carry some cargo when I need to. All around good vehicle to have around.

Granted, the 8-10 MPG might be a bummer...
Unfortunately...the prize was awarded 3 hours prior to your post...although I agree with you 100%.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts