Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
My wife has her dream car, a Mini Cooper JCW WC50. It is fun to drive and great visability. She used to own a Fiesta ST with EBC Red Stuff but found it difficult to get comfortable.

I have a Focus ST with EBC Yellow Stuff and that I find is great fun car. Having the tow hitch enables me to use my trailer and bike rack and pick up 2 yards of mulch at a time..

My dream car I have owned 30+ years and is a DeTomaso Pantera. I use it as my "daily driver", it is not a trailer queen.

This car has EBC Red Stuff brake pads.

The car I have been working on for many years is a 1966 Ford Mustang which will need a set of EBC Red Stuff pads when I finally get it on the road, Wilwood fronts and GM calipers rear.

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
My wife has her dream car, a Mini Cooper JCW WC50. It is fun to drive and great visability. She used to own a Fiesta ST with EBC Red Stuff but found it difficult to get comfortable.
View attachment 391750

I have a Focus ST with EBC Yellow Stuff and that I find is great fun car. Having the tow hitch enables me to use my trailer and bike rack and pick up 2 yards of mulch at a time..
View attachment 391751

My dream car I have owned 30+ years and is a DeTomaso Pantera. I use it as my "daily driver", it is not a trailer queen.
View attachment 391752
This car has EBC Red Stuff brake pads.

The car I have been working on for many years is a 1966 Ford Mustang which will need a set of EBC Red Stuff pads when I finally get it on the road, Wilwood fronts and GM calipers rear.
View attachment 391753
Thanks for sharing, some great stories and lovely cars, I do like the Mini. Great to hear you are loyal to EBC and good luck in the giveaway. Remember you can always use the discount code FORUM10USER for 10% discount on Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

61 - 66 of 66 Posts