Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

Registered
One day...
My girlfriend in HS had a Grand Nat. She had it 5 weeks and some drunk t-boned her at an intersection in our small town one night. Near broke the thing in half. I helped her pick that car out man, it was gorgeous. I had just dropped her off in the parking lot where we met up to go out, she pulled out and was going through the light and BAM!. Watched the whole thing happen, it was terrifying.Hit so hard it tore the trans from the engine, found it up on the sidewalk. She got out of that without a single scratch somehow... drunk guy, not so much. A-hole was layed up for a couple months

Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
being more serious, this is one on my list (long list) And of course McLaren, Ford GT, and a 1971 Hemi Cuda with a manual.

Registered
This may be a clique pick for a dream car but I'll always drool whenever I see this:

1995 Toyota Supra Turbo w/sport roof

I've always wanted this car, not only because of the internals but the iconic look of the car itself. The Mk. 5 Supras we have today is just not the same...

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
This may be a clique pick for a dream car but I'll always drool whenever I see this:

View attachment 391546

I've always wanted this car, not only because of the internals but the iconic look of the car itself. The Mk. 5 Supras we have today is just not the same...
That鈥檚 because it鈥檚 a BMW. 馃榿

Registered
So it was a Porsche Carrera GT.
Screenshot_20210511-101206_DuckDuckGo.jpg

But this new 960 has caught my eye. Idk if it's even a thing yet.
Screenshot_20210511-101036_Gallery.jpg

I like mid engine cars. Lol

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

View attachment 391546

Was, and still is, a great looking car!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts