Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EBC Brakes are excited to announce their next ‘Pads giveaway’

We are once again offering one set of free front or rear brake pads (Yellowstuff, Redstuff or Bluestuff) to a randomly selected forum user (UK or USA based) who posts a photo of their dream vehicle.
We all have that one vehicle that We dream of owning, or perhaps you already own it so why not share a photo with us for the chance to be the selected winner.

The lucky winner will be announced shortly after the closing date of 31st May 2021 and details will be posted on this forum.
Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.

Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, remember EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER

This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake discs and pads for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I've got a few levels of dream car... The one I can afford today, the one I could afford if I saved up for a bit and the one I'll never own but long for anyways.

Level 1. I already own it. Not my favorite of colors, but it's grown on me in the last year of owning it.

My "if I saved for it" car it probably a Mustang GT350R. Specifically the latest model with the Carbon Fiber wheels. I LOVE this new Mustang body style and love this model of it the most. Plus it still comes in manual (thanks GT500...)

My dream car I'll never own... This is the "if you handed me literally any car I could ask for" car. McClaren 720GT

Attachments

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a few levels of dream car... The one I can afford today, the one I could afford if I saved up for a bit and the one I'll never own but long for anyways.

Level 1. I already own it. Not my favorite of colors, but it's grown on me in the last year of owning it.
View attachment 391512

My "if I saved for it" car it probably a Mustang GT350R. Specifically the latest model with the Carbon Fiber wheels. I LOVE this new Mustang body style and love this model of it the most. Plus it still comes in manual (thanks GT500...)

My dream car I'll never own... This is the "if you handed me literally any car I could ask for" car. McClaren 720GT
View attachment 391516
The 720GT is very nice, although maybe not overly practical as a daily driver! We have a USA giveaway coming up for a 'Muscle Car' so keep an eye on the forum....

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
The 720GT is very nice, although maybe not overly practical as a daily driver! We have a USA giveaway coming up for a 'Muscle Car' so keep an eye on the forum....
I'll sign up for every single GT350/R giveaway I see. I've won an AR15 once, so it's not out of the question. ;)

Reactions: EBC Brakes

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Ford GT

·
Registered
2,764 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,727 Posts
Unrealistic... Last Ford GT in Gulf livery.

Perhaps more attainable at some point depending on model, last manual C7 Corvette.

What I really think I want that is increasingly unobtainable... About a 1987-1990 Porsche 911 3.2 with the Getrag trans.
No turbo, no wide body, no slant nose.
Bronze metallic exterior, black or maybe tan interior. Kinda looking like this:

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
488 Posts
Shameless Post

Haha my actual Dream Car

1 - 20 of 66 Posts