Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I destroyed my EBC rotors on track and when I emailed them, they sent me free rotors and these newly reformulated BlueStuff Track Pads. I'm keeping the rotors, but I don't need the pads. I can't find any vendors that sell them, so I can only guess on the asking price, feel free to shoot me offers.

Condition: NIB
Price: $60

IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1166.PNG
IMG_1165.PNG

·
Registered
220 Posts
Do you have the part number for the pads? I can't find BlueStuff for ST, I thought they don't produce it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Open box pics and part numbers requested.
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG

They don't have the clip on the back like the stock pads, but I put them in my stock calipers I have laying in my garage and they look like they fit.

Edit: looked back at my emails and these originally came from the U.K., so they may not be available here, IDK, I think they just sent them as a favor to me.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Y'all track guys are crazy for not jumping on this price. I'll never use them to their ability so I can't pursue them.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'll be happy to throw them on my car to see how they fare for track season. I guess the real question here is if the missing bracket that holds the inner pad in the caliper/piston ID will be an issue?

I'll test them out for $40 shipped, since you got them for free...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts