Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

So I got impatient to swap from 91 to e30 and made the switch at about half tank. After adding the E85 it only took 2 gallons of 91 to fill up. I was thinking (apparently oldskool now) that "Oh well I will just run the 91 tune for 10-20 miles while the fuel mixes better in the tank" thinking that this car had a fuel return line to the tank as I am used to with previous cars fuel systems I have owned.

Turns out after some research this appears to be incorrect and there is no return line from the rails to the tank so no mixing for me...

Did I screw myself into sticking to the 91 tune until I burn up this tank or will it eventually mix itself together ya think?

Dumb question - sorry :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I anwsered my own question, all looks well on the E30 tune in terms of knock and timing and a quick 3rd gear pull so....guess its OK :p

e85badmixmaybe.png

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've filled up at half a tank before, but I was already on the corn. As long as the logs look good and the E your putting in is good quality, I say you're good. I'd run it real low before filling up again and give it a while for the OAR to settle and you'll be hooked on E forever! :big smile:

Reactions: BizarroST
1 - 3 of 3 Posts