Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone order a tune recently and have it take much longer than the 2-5 business day delivery time? Ordered mine the 17th and sent them the tune form on the 18th(a saturday). Emailed them last night asking on an ETA, still waiting to hear back. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yes, my last email from them got a response that said Alex is out of office and he will be back June 3rd (this Monday.) Says they had a new arrival to the family :)

So congrats @[email protected]! Having had a kid recently myself, first few weeks are pretty crazy. Take your time and cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was disappointed in followup with a Stratified tune issue I'm having. A person said they were calling from Stratified, took my info, yelled questions to Alex, and then relayed the message back to me. Wasn't able to have a meaningful conversation, obviously. From Alex's post history..one post in Jan, one in Feb and nothing since, seems like his business priorities are changing to something else ?

·
Super Moderator
7,062 Posts
I was disappointed in followup with a Stratified tune issue I'm having. A person said they were calling from Stratified, took my info, yelled questions to Alex, and then relayed the message back to me. Wasn't able to have a meaningful conversation, obviously. From Alex's post history..one post in Jan, one in Feb and nothing since, seems like his business priorities are changing to something else ?
All tuners for this platform are getting super busy. I remember 3 day turn arounds on revisions. Its just the nature of the game. Also, tuners have lives too, they take vacations and such.

A transaction with a timeframe should follow those terms though. Customer service, is always a priority.

It sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anyone order a tune recently and have it take much longer than the 2-5 business day delivery time? Ordered mine the 17th and sent them the tune form on the 18th(a saturday). Emailed them last night asking on an ETA, still waiting to hear back. Anyone else experiencing this?

Let us know when you get the tune.
I'm shopping for a custom tune and am hesitant to pick Stratified based on turnaround and revision costs.
If they're this busy, they need to expand

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let us know when you get the tune.
I'm shopping for a custom tune and am hesitant to pick Stratified based on turnaround and revision costs.
If they're this busy, they need to expand
Still no word from stratified yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well guys I'm a dummy. It was in my junk email 4 days after I sent the e tune form in. Could have sworn that I checked that, oh well. Sorry stratified for what seemed to be a negative thread about you guys. But all is well, compared to the Cobb stg3 its tune this tune is superior by quite a bit. All the numbers stay where they should on the ap, feels a little quicker, and flat foot shifting is a blast. Thanks for a great product stratified.

·
Super Moderator
7,062 Posts
Well guys I'm a dummy. It was in my junk email 4 days after I sent the e tune form in. Could have sworn that I checked that, oh well. Sorry stratified for what seemed to be a negative thread about you guys. But all is well, compared to the Cobb stg3 its tune this tune is superior by quite a bit. All the numbers stay where they should on the ap, feels a little quicker, and flat foot shifting is a blast. Thanks for a great product stratified.

Lmao, the spam folder gets another one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Duece McCracken
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing