Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so its straight to the point, I just installed my depo dp and the up stream o2 sensor will not come out. I did the install at the storage facility where i kept my work car. Everything is installed and i just put a bolt where the missing o2 sensor would be. Is it safe for me to drive home? Even if i drive without going into boost?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's the more important of the two o2 sensors. But I have no idea if it will be driveable.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure that's the more important of the two o2 sensors. But I have no idea if it will be driveable.
Yeah thats the wideband, on my Ap the afr stopped working because of that. I just wanted to move the car because of safety reasons. Id rather have the car at home than somewhere far away that I have no control over who comes and goes.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Yeah thats the wideband, on my Ap the afr stopped working because of that. I just wanted to move the car because of safety reasons. Id rather have the car at home than somewhere far away that I have no control over who comes and goes.

Ya that's a sticky situation. Have someone who has a AAA membership? lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
I wouldn't drive it since that sensor is responsible for your car running too rich or too lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Yeah the problem is no one has one. Every advance or autozone ive called has to order one.

Ford?

·
Registered
459 Posts
If it runs at all, it's not going to run well. I'm guessing the ECU will kick into limp mode and it would probably be faster to push it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just left it there. My local parts store will have it in by tomorrow so im sitting tight till then

1 - 12 of 12 Posts