Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of installing my intercooler I misplaced some of the bolts for the bumper.
I don't remember which ones went where on the top of the bumper, except I believe the 2 outer ones are the same as the headlight bolts.

Which leads me to my question, finally, does anyone make dress up bolts for this? Or does someone have a good picture of the bolts that are there so I can order what I need.

Thank you.

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Titanium... that is why they are so expensive... tad bit overboard...

Reactions: Bradley

·
Registered
371 Posts
Titanium... that is why they are so expensive... tad bit overboard...
Alot overboard! But you pay for the quality! If you attend car shows alot and want to win awards , it would be worth the investment.

Just giving OP one site I have seen that sells stuff. I am sure there are universal kits you could find for much cheaper

Reactions: rspec2014

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If you know the sizes you for pieces you want to replace, Probolt should have what you want. I have ordered from them a few times with good results.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Problem is I don't really know what size goes where anymore. If I could get a good underhood picture I could tell which ones went where.
The ford parts diagrams don't seem to be as good as the Honda ones :/

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone else wondering about this. I bought some of the common m6 dress up bolts to try.
I broke one of the rear inserts for the headlights so with the rest of the holes I used a tap to rethread the holes to m6-1.0. Only one I didn't get to work was the very center one by the hood latch as that is just a speed clip style. I may try some more next time I have the bumper off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts