Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale: Dreamcarz1 Floor Mats
B. Condition: Excellent; used but zero damage. Only installed for literally one week
C. Price: $140 plus shipping
D. Location of item(s): St Louis, MO area
E. Picture of item:

You can read my write up here... I don't have any pics of them installed in the car, but any google search for pics are very representative of what they look like. They are awesome in person. Was not disappointed and I will be purchasing these again in the future.

The front are separate, but the rear is one piece that goes across the hump. Fits great and looks awesome. They even have matching trunk mats if one wanted.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-accessories/120609-dreamcarz1-floor-mats.html

Leather Material property Pattern

·
Registered
62 Posts
Won't let me edit the post, but also is there any interference with the pedals? i.e. Clutch fully depressed getting caught, gas pedal, etc..

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
None of the above. They fit extremerly well. It completely covers the dead pedal area, IMO, eliminating the need for one. There is also zero interference with pedals. Full clutch deployment. Like I said, I enjoyed them good enough I’m going to buy a set for the Shelby right away. They add an extremely unique touch to the interior; especially on a ST3 with the stitching in the seats.

I apologize again for not having any pics of them installed. Pretty confident you won’t be disappointed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
100 shipped?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went and checked on shipping...It's not heavy, but it's a big box because of the odd shape. $37-$40 for shipping UPS. Will do $130 shipped.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How do they mount in the car? Do you put some 3M adhesive or something on the center console trim to hold it up or?
Sorry for the really late response; not on here often. The mats have these plastic tabs that hook under some of the existing trim pieces to hold them in place. No adhesive or other products needed. They are not intrusive. Easy to install and remove if desired. Very clean install and look great. And they are made for this car. It is not some generic piece, thus they fit the floor exactly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts