Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You guys seen these? I've been looking for good floor mats and wanting something different. Sure everyone will have an opinion, but I think these things are the bees knees! Just curious if anyone knows if they're good quality, a good company, and safe ordering? Thanks guys.

https://floormats.dreamcarz1.org

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks legit. I actually like the way they look. I’ll definitely bookmark that website when I’m ready to purchase. 199.99 is a little pricy but I’m sure it’s worth it. It will make our cars look a little more “luxurious” for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
the black with red diamond stitching looks NICE

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Regardless of what people may think on the looks...if you like them like I do, mine came in. Sorry I'm not posting any pics, but I couldn't really capture a picture that gives you any better idea than what they look like off the internet. The internet pics are a true rendition of what you're getting; if you like the pics, you'll like them in person I think. To my surprise, they showed up from China stuffed in a burlap bag. Shipping/packaging was kinda cheesy. Major points loss here. But, they were delivered in about 8-9 days. After getting them out, the construction and material are as advertised, and so is the appearance. The fit is pretty darn good too. A couple funny spots could fit better, but one of those spots was more based on crappy fit of the carpet instead of the mats. Overall, I'd give the fit and finish a 7/10 based on meeting expectations and being as advertised for quality and such. Fit is also a 7/10. A pretty solid product. If you like them, I say worth the cost if you like the looks. I think I do. I'll try to get some better pics to post. They're certainly unique.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man, I ordered these on the 22nd of last month and it’s now the 15th and my order still says “processing”...Feeling like this is a scam...how long did yours take to come in? Or plain and simply get sent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, I ordered these on the 22nd of last month and it’s now the 15th and my order still says “processing”...Feeling like this is a scam...how long did yours take to come in? Or plain and simply get sent
did u receive your order?

·
Registered
4 Posts
NO. This is a complete scam I sent multiple emails which they responded I was getting a refund. Never got a refund or the mats and then they tried charging my card again exactly a month later of me ordering them. They say wait two weeks longer for the mats so they can try to charge your card again

·
Registered
3 Posts
NO. This is a complete scam I sent multiple emails which they responded I was getting a refund. Never got a refund or the mats and then they tried charging my card again exactly a month later of me ordering them. They say wait two weeks longer for the mats so they can try to charge your card again
Did you ever geta refund by complaining?. I ordered mine OCT.29.2019. and still nothing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts