Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 518 Posts

·
Vendor
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Depo Racing Focus ST Downpipe comes in Two versions, one with a Testpipe and the other is a Hi Flow Cat 100 cel.

In stock cars, the stock catalytic converter is the primary choking point to make power with a turbo. In order for the turbo to spool fast and compress the air for the engine, the exhaust needs to escape freely. If the exhaust stops flowing the turbo stops moving efficiently.

a. 3″ 304 Stainless Steel

b. wideband bung

c. Good for 500+ whp HFC / $700+whp Testpipe

e. Bolts up to stock or aftermarket exhaust

f. Free flowing 100 cel metal substrate + cuts out gas smell

- See more at: Depo Racing

- See more at: Ford | Depo Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have personally seen the product. Very nice piece. The one I saw and held was the DP with Cat..

The price is great, well built, and a great piece of work. I already have the Steeda DP with Cat, so I can't speak to it actually on the vehicle.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I might just have to pick one of these bad boys up!

·
Registered
59 Posts
would there be much of a difference between 304 and 409 as a down pipe? or does the head compromise the integrity of the pipe over time? if not definitely pick one up because I'm looking for a carless down pipe and i can't imagine paying 399 for an mbrp carless dp.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Got my Depo Racing cat less downpipe in today. I hope to install it on my next day off.

The quality is impressive.

ForumRunner_20141016_175316.png

ForumRunner_20141016_175329.png

ForumRunner_20141016_175340.png

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Reactions: TonyYellowSt

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wow Depo Racing your DP looks incredible!

I'm picking one of these up and possibly your intake as soon as I get back home from my deployment.

Reactions: Pairadime
1 - 20 of 518 Posts