Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any ST owner have a sponsorship with any "Cleaning Supply Company" or similar?

Curious to know if anyone here has a sponsorship with brands like Mothers, Meguiars, Chemical Guys, or Adams. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
get the chemical guys and griot's garage to hop in!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've been looking into them. They have a shop like a mile away from my place.

ohh I didn't know that..... good info.... I live around Rancho Cucamonga and I work in OC so I pass Montclair/Upland on the 10 on my way to and from work all the time....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Chemical Guys stuff is good, but I will never buy from them again after the way they treated me on Instagram. They wrote back a ****ty rude comment and blocked me, I think their social media is run by an immature angry 14 year old. It's all WaxGods or Griot's Garage for me from now on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chemical Guys stuff is good, but I will never buy from them again after the way they treated me on Instagram. They wrote back a ****ty rude comment and blocked me, I think their social media is run by an immature angry 14 year old. It's all WaxGods or Griot's Garage for me from now on.
Oh really? When was this? Makes me think twice about who to buy from

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ohh I didn't know that..... good info.... I live around Rancho Cucamonga and I work in OC so I pass Montclair/Upland on the 10 on my way to and from work all the time....
Yeah they have a shop in Montclair. I was thinking of going today getting some stuff but idk. There's the Ford ST/RS meet in LA this weekend and I would like some stuff to touch up the ride

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh really? When was this? Makes me think twice about who to buy from

It happened Saturday night

·
Registered
135 Posts
Try Adam's.... I heard great things about them....

·
Registered
395 Posts
lol getting butt hurt over social media comments
if you were to actually call them you would likely get a better response

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have some of their products and I am debating if Ill even buy from them in the future...I asked them for help through email since they have a dedicated customer service email and have received no response. If your company has a dedicated customer service email and it takes a long time to get a reply then what good is it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have some of their products and I am debating if Ill even buy from them in the future...I asked them for help through email since they have a dedicated customer service email and have received no response. If your company has a dedicated customer service email and it takes a long time to get a reply then what good is it?
I got a response thru their customer service email but it took about 5 days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts