Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day when walking to my car I noticed I could see the yellow upper part of my headliner from the outside of my windshield. Then when I got it I looked up at where the headliner meets the windshield and noticed I can see all sorts of fraying on the edge. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen? Never noticed it before but for a brand new car that's only a month old I find that pretty odd.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yes. thats terrible

·
Registered
302 Posts
I noticed mine also seemed a little loose up there but nothing compared to that. Just make sure they don't make it worse if they "fix" it. Seems Ford is bad at fixing things... there is a thread on here about someones seats being "replaced" and they did a horrible job.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Took this pic couple months after I got the ST but hasn't really come out anymore. Dealer told me they'd have to send it to 3rd party upholsterer to redo entire roof, so I declined. Eventually when I get a tint I can get the top strip on the front windshield and then it won't be noticeable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took this pic couple months after I got the ST but hasn't really come out anymore. Dealer told me they'd have to send it to 3rd party upholsterer to redo entire roof, so I declined. Eventually when I get a tint I can get the top strip on the front windshield and then it won't be noticeable.

That's odd I took my to the dealer today and they ordered a new headliner. I'll post pictures once it comes in and gets replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts