Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!

So I recently purchased a 2015 Focus, and with the car came an aftermarket stereo/deck. This past winter, I had to replace my battery. When my vehicle turned on, the dash display has the date from 2015 and a time that isn’t correct. The top screen is still the original and I have the menu/enter/arrows/four dot option buttons, but am wondering.. is there ANY way for me to reset the time on the top display screen?!
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,653 Posts
Hey All!

So I recently purchased a 2015 Focus, and with the car came an aftermarket stereo/deck. This past winter, I had to replace my battery. When my vehicle turned on, the dash display has the date from 2015 and a time that isn’t correct. The top screen is still the original and I have the menu/enter/arrows/four dot option buttons, but am wondering.. is there ANY way for me to reset the time on the top display screen?!
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
This one is maybe a bit complicated - it is probably related to the missing OEM radio/APIM, as the APIM may be the so-called "Clock Master". You might be able to fix it with the Forscan program.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts